Family Owned Bakery Since 1956
Tradition, culture, hard work and family. This was instilled in owner Andrew Kaczmarek at a very young age by his father Jan. Jan opened Polonia Bakery on Monroe Street in 1956, where he emphasized traditional polish recipes that have been passed down generation to generation. He took with him the culture of a true Polish deli and brought it to the heart of Passaic County. When Jan retired he passed down his business to his son Andrzej, the current owner.